LEVELS & BENEFITS
Star Club $250
- 2 comp tix for each of 4 major productions. Limit 10 early access tix including comp.
Producer’s Club $400
- 4 comp tickets to each of 4 major productions. Limit 20 early access tix including comp.
Academy Club $550
- 5 tickets to each of the 4 major productions. Limit 30 early access tix including comp.
Tony Club $700
- 6 tickets to each of the 4 major productions. Limit 35 early access tix including comp.
Encore Club $1,000
- 8 tickets to each of the four major productions. Limit 40 early access tix including comp.
- Early access limits apply to Musical and Cirque shows.
- Early access for One Acts are unlimited.
- Encore Club will have priority access to ticketing before other Patrons.
- All other Patrons will have priority access before general public sales.
Please consider becoming a Patron of Milton Theatre. Benefits include complimentary tickets based on donation level, early access to ticket sales, recognition in our playbills, and a tax deduction. You will also be rewarded with the knowledge that you are helping to improve the educational experience of our deserving students. Your donation will be used for enrichment, set construction, meals and snacks for the actors, posters and programs as well as a variety of other items needed for each production.
Our shows are 100% funded through donations, tickets sales, student program fees & other fundraising.
(MASK) Milton Actor’s Support Krew, INC is a non-profit organization under IRS Code 501 (3)(c), and was established to help financially supplement all the programs of Milton Theatre. From musicals and dramatic plays, to Improv and Cirque… we take pride in offering an incredible performing arts experience to every student in our program. In fact, we turn no student away for financial reasons and support those who cannot afford costumes, travel for trips, and other needs.
As you may know, the Fulton County Schools provides only basic support of theatre programs. While FCSS holds the arts in high regard as an academic subject, we receive no funding from the school, or the county. The financial investment to maintain the level of excellence in Milton High School’s Theatre Program is great.